Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When You Wish Upon A Star

It's been hectic at work - Gary is on vacation this week so I'm holding the fort down by myself - and it never fails, when he's gone, all sorts of problems arise!

I was MORE than ready to hit the hot tub tonight - it had been almost 3 weeks since Glenn and I had soaked under the stars and as I crawled in, it dawned on me that no matter how tired and late it is, we needed to do this more often!

The stars were gorgeous - the Milky Way was brilliant - I stretched out on the lounger and just gazed at the sky for at least 1/2 hour - it was just amazing how many stars were out there!

It was a crisp, cool night so the hot water was relaxing - just what I needed at the end of a long, long day! I'll sleep good tonight..........................

1 comment:

Teri said...

I am so envious! I love hot tubbing and can just imagine what it was like. I don't have the hot tub but we have enjoyed our new backyard several nights this week and that is "almost" as good.