Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday


We were slackers this year - Jaime and I didn't even LEAVE the house till 6:30am!! Because of Gary's work schedule, Jessi didn't get to join us till a little bit later!

But we had a gorgeous day to shop - soon the coats were off! Because of our late start, we didn't even encounter the long, long lines that we ususally do so that was nice! People seemed to be much nicer this year and I couldn't believe all the HELP in the stores - several times we were ASKED if we found what we were looking for! It got to the point where when we walked into a store, we just found a salesperson to show us where the item was we were looking for - a huge change from last year!!

We headed over to Southlands after a while which I was extremely excited about since that's where Caribou Coffee is - not only was it buy one get one free day (I LOVED that!!) but Caribou now is using NEW exotic chocolate and they ask if you want milk, white or dark chocolate in your coffee!!! DARK CHOCOLATE!! MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!! I was in heaven - I took that first sip and looked at Jessi and just smiled...........

All in all, the day went great - my shopping is probably 90% done and all stashed in one of Jaime's closet! Another Black Friday is over..................

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

I had so much fun shopping and - yes it was actually so much better going later - who would've thought?? Mmmmmmm mochas......