Monday, December 13, 2010

Aleah's Weekend!

My oh my the weekends are flying by and Christmas will be here before we know it!!

Friday night my boss and his wife took us out to dinner at Outback - think bloomin' onion, a filet, garlic mashed potatos, fantastic bread and a chocolate brownie dessert to die for!! YUM YUM!

Robby, Jill and Aleah arrived about 10:30 - past my bedtime - so I had Jill call me from Divide so I could wake up before they started pounding on the door - he he!!

One of the reasons they came down was because Robby was bringing down our new desktop computer and printer!! He is ONE AMAZING tech guy!! Hour after hour he installed everything we needed from the old computer and got us all set up!! I can now also print from my laptop! Gosh, it looks SO MUCH BETTER than the huge old one we had sitting there (which has taken up new residence at Glenn's work!) THANK YOU THANK YOU ROBBY!!!

Jill, Aleah and I just hung out all day Saturday! I had so much fun spending some quality time with Aleah - she loved the beads we had in the toy box and we spent a lot of time just handing her the beads so she could put them on, one at a time!!


Aleah was very well behaved around the Christmas tree too - I was pretty impressed than a 1 and 1/2 year old would leave it alone!! Because our main level is the coldest level in the winter, I suggested we put the pack 'n play in the lower level in Glenn's office and Jill brought her monitors so she could hear her if she woke up in the middle of the night! It worked out great and I need to remember to tell Jessi this for the next time they come down!! Aleah slept like a trooper both nights!!
Although it was windy on Sunday morning, the sun was out in full force and we spent some time on the deck! Aleah had fun pushing the little cart around and swinging!!


They headed back to Ft. Collins after lunch and I headed into town for a baby shower - just one more weekend before Christmas Weekend!!!

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

Look how cute she is! Lauren has been surprisingly good around the Christmas tree too!

Teri said...

She is so big! Wow do they grow up fast. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. My time is just flying by and I can't get everything done. Jealous that you are so organized and ready to relax!

DrKeppy said...

Does Aleah just look different in pictures or does she really change like every week?!!! Glad you had a nice weekend together! I can't believe how close Christmas is!