Thursday, December 23, 2010

This COULD Have Been Me!!

I made a Walmart run on Tuesday lunch hour - yes, the store was packed and the parking lot was full!! As I was taking my cart to the car after checking out, I saw one of our insureds walking around with HIS cart, looking a little perplexed. I figured he was trying to find his car.

I unloaded my stash into the car, took my cart over to the cart area and on the way back to my car, I see our client STILL walking around, looking for his car! And I sympathized with him. The poor guy could not remember where he had parked!!

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME!!! Because I never remember where I park either, I have to park in the SAME row every time I go to Walmart (or the mall, etc.). That way I always know where my car is - ask the girls where I ALWAYS parked at the Citadel Mall - it was ALWAYS outside of JC Penneys Catalog Department!!

I look at it this way - I'm saving hundreds of brain cells, not having to REMEMBER where my car is!!

2 comments:

ahh bear said...

I always park in the same spots too!!! When I used to live in Minneapolis and shop at the Mall of America - it was CRITICAL to remember where I parked - they must have some system to locate cars because I'm sure people forget on a daily basis!

DrKeppy said...

Poor guy! I hate it when that happens! I totally forgot about the JCP catalog parking spot - loL!!