Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where or Where is that Forecasted Snow????

How can ALL the weathermen on the evening news be SO FAR OFF in predicting snow?? We were supposed to wake up to at least 5 inches of snow this morning - want to know how much there is??? ZERO - NADA - NOT A FLAKE TO BE SEEN!!

Now I'm not complaining that the snow didn't arrive - I just can't understand why we're placed in a huge snow warning with expected snowfall up to a foot and when I woke up this morning, there was nothing - in fact, the sun is shining as I'm writing this!

I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that Glenn got the tires aired up on the jeep (it's our plow truck) and a battery put in it and had it parked in the garage so it would be all ready for plowing this morning........... my car had to sit outside!

Come on weather people - with all the technology out there, surely you could be a LITTLE closer on your weather report!!

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

We're having a snow day and you're welcome to have our 1/2 inch of snow!!!

DrKeppy said...

Same thing here although we did get a light dusting! Gary was SO disappointed!!

Teri said...

So far our weathermen have been pretty good. I really watch the weather now with all the traveling back and forth. We should be in the clear for awhile - yeah!