Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE.............

that the frog is not sitting at our house for the next year but is at the Savage's house!! Glenn and I have YET to have that cute little thing at our house!!

So this is what happened: we're going through the annual predictions and actually Glenn and I aren't doing too bad - we're at the end and counting them up - and believe it or not, Jill and Robby tied with us!!!! WHICH MEANS: going to the tie breaker!!! The tie breaker is ALWAYS the price of diesel gas at the Western Store outside of Woodland Park - but I was appalled at what we had written down last year - $2.46!!!! Gosh, diesel must have been CHEAP last year and that's where we got that number!!

But Robby and Jill guessed $2.99 and the actual price was $3.10!!! I was so upset - I jumped up and down but it didn't do any good - so the cute little frog went to the Savage's, ONCE AGAIN!!!

Do you think it will EVER take up residence at our house????

By the way, I don't know how the Christmas Eve Cont'd post wound up on top of my Christmas Post but it's mixed up so you'll have to scroll down to check out Christmas Day!!!

2 comments:

ahh bear said...

How are you & Jessi keeping up with your blogs?! Christmas looked like a lot of fun there. I'd love to hear all of the questions you ask ... maybe we should start something like that!

DrKeppy said...

Sigh...someday you'll get it!! I thought for sure you'd get it this year - oh well...! Looks like you need to break out that crystal ball for next year!! :)