Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve - cont'd

I not only enjoy taking pictures but also taking movies on our movie camera!! The best part of using the movie camera is to watch the tapes, years later............

So if you ever see me lugging around a huge camera case, you'll know I've got my movie camera with me!! Yes, I've had this camera since 1996 and it's one of the LARGE ones - it takes a cassette type film and after you've finished one, you just throw it in the box with the rest of them until it's time for Robby to edit them into a DVD!! Robby was VERY good about making me DVD's and I would choose the music to go with each scene - not an easy process for either Robby or me!! And he finally got to the point where he said - NO MORE!!! I didn't blame him a bit!! My box has several tapes in it now and it's time to get them in order and take them to Walmart so they can put them on DVD's - only it just won't be quite the same without my "chosen" music on them!!

Glenn had put a gift for me under the tree a while back and decided that I should open it on Christmas Eve - and I did - and I was SO EXCITED to find a NEW MOVIE CAMERA!!! One of those cute little digital ones with NO MORE TAPES to use and no more large batteries to charge!! WOW - it's so nice!!! And he caught me completely by surprise as I had no idea he was getting it for me!!


So there just aren't quite as many Christmas pictures this year because I was busy using my new movie camera!! Robby showed me the on/off button and the record button and that's all I needed to know for the holidays!!! Now it's time to get serious about this camera and read the instruction booklet!! Thank you Glenn - I LOVE my new movie camera!!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Hooray for new video cameras! I can't wait to see how awesome the quality is!

ahh bear said...

YAY!!!! Sounds like a great year for you and Glenn - such sweet presents for each other!