Wednesday, December 29, 2010

READ THE LABEL FIRST!

I have a set of snowman dishes that I use during the Christmas season - and also have matching place mats for them! But what I don't have is glasses to go with them!

So during our after Christmas shopping spree, Jessi and I were at Walmart and I saw the cutest plastic glasses that had red and green dots all over them - I bought 4 of them and brought them home and they look just darling with the snowman pattern!!

Of course I have a place setting for 8 so decided I better get 4 more and sure enough, my Walmart had them too!

We used them Sunday night although only one glass got put in the dishwasher - imagine my surprise when I unloaded on Monday morning and saw that I now had a glass with pink and blue dots!! I dug threw the trash to find the sticky tab that I had scraped off all 8 of them and sure enough - NOT dishwasher safe!! DARN!!

I don't mind washing them my hand - it's the REMEMBERING NOT to put them in the dishwasher!!

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

Oh no!!! That's something I wouldn't have thought of looking at either! Who hand-washes plastic cups?? (you now, apparantly!!!) Well at least you didn't wash ALL of them right?