Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Savages/Baby Aleah/Birthday

It was time for my "grandkid fix" so I decided to take the weekend and do just that while leaving Glenn at home to work - so after work on Friday, I joined the after-work crowd on the interstate and headed up to Ft. Collins for my first stop of the weekend!


Little Aleah is now 2 weeks old and already growing!! She's as sweet as can be and I spent much of my time just holding her and trying to figure out who she looks like! I think Jill - but only time will tell...........



Sat. I took Jill out for lunch to celebrate our "belated" birthdays - we headed to Panera Bread - their soups, salads and sandwiches are awesome but the BEST part was my mango smoothie, drizzled with raspberry sauce! Oh my gosh it was good!! We sat outside and ate while enjoying the wonderful weather!



I helped Jill hang up a few things on the wall in the nursery and we also did a photo shoot to capture a cute picture of Aleah that Jill and Robby can use on their birth announcements! Aleah was pretty cooperative but did decide that she preferred sleeping to having her eyes open for the camera!



I'm sure she'll grow and change a lot before I see her again! But hopefully it won't be too long! And before I knew it, it was time to head to the next place...............

1 comment:

Teri said...

What a wonderful time! Wish my grandkid was closer:(