Thursday, July 23, 2009

When The Boss Is Away..........

YOU GET SUPER BUSY!! It's just not fair - it's supposed to be nice and quiet this week while Gary is on vacation - NOT!

It never fails, when I go on vacation, Gary is very busy with all kinds of weird things and the same goes for me - it's not the usual autos and homes and billing questions - oh no, it's the STRANGE stuff that has NEVER come up before so it takes a lot of phone calls, research, etc.!

So the week has been extremely busy, to the point where the last 3 days I haven't even done my DAILY things - oh no, I've been too busy just trying to keep up with the new stuff that people are calling in about!

But I have high hopes that today will be better! And if it's not - well, there's always Friday to look forward to!

1 comment:

Teri said...

And we have made it to Friday - so I hope the day goes well for you and you get all caught up so you can enjoy your weekend.