Saturday, November 14, 2015

Christmas Shopping!

Have you started your Christmas shopping?  Usually by this time I have a few things bought or at least ordered - at this time there is nothing done!  The thought of even buying gifts sounds daunting to me at this time because of all the house things we're dealing with!

I also do calendars for the families at Christmas which is extremely time consuming and I haven't even started on them yet!!  Luckily I have all my pictures transferred to Snapfish so it's just a matter of looking through dozens and dozens of pictures and picking out the good ones!!  Easier said than done though.............

Since we're working at the house all day every day, I better start spending some evenings working on these calendars and thinking up some ideas!  Christmas will be here before I know it!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Not yet! Although I've been brainstorming lots!!

Teri said...

Luckily Amanda does all the shopping for me for the grandkids - so they are done!