Thursday, November 19, 2015

Snowy Day Decorating

One of the BEST things to do on a cold, snowy day is to make a cup of great coffee and decorate the house for Christmas!!  Yes, it's a little early for me but not much because the normal time is the weekend before Thanksgiving!!  In fact, I had decided I probably wouldn't even decorate this year as I thought we would be in the middle of moving but of course that didn't happen and I decided to lift my spirits up by decorating ONE LAST TIME in this house!

So with the Christmas music going on both levels, I spent the day taking the autumn decorations down and putting the Christmas decorations and tree up!  I actually had to finish the tree the next morning as when the snow stopped, I spent a couple hours outside scooping!

I decided this year to JUST put my travel ornaments on the tree - well, that ended up being but about all of 20 decorations!!  And once again, I smiled as I hung each one up and thought about all of the fantastic trips that have been taken!!

 I decided on a new place for these 3 guys!!



All in all a fun day decorating the house and it's nice to know it's DONE!!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

It looks great!! At least you did get to decorate one more time! :)

Teri said...

Beautiful - I am counting the days until I can decorate. What room is the tree in?