Sunday, November 1, 2015

NaBloPoMo

That's right - NaBloPoMo - which is short for National Blog Posting Month!!  Jessi informed me TONIGHT about this and I guess the whole point is to BLOG EVERY SINGLE DAY during the month of November!!  Wow - that's quite a challenge!  But you know me - I'm always up to a challenge!!

So Jessi - YOU ARE ON!!!  I may have to write it on my calendar for the next month to actually REMEMBER to do it but if that's what it takes, so be it!!

I have NO IDEA what I will write about for a month but at least I have a running start since I spent the weekend in Denver!!  So here we go - 30 days of blogging!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are braver than I am! I committed to blogging more...but not every day!

Teri said...

Good luck - I will love reading them all!

DrKeppy said...

Woo hoo! :) You will help me stay accountable!!