Friday, November 20, 2015

The Cabinets Have Arrived!

It was VERY exciting to have the cabinets delivered on Monday - BEFORE the snowstorm!!  They turned out beautiful and the guys have been busy installing them the past couple of days!  I think I will have more cabinets than I've ever had before!! 

The cabinets are hickory and the different grains and colors are beautiful!



Each day brings us a little bit closer toward that ultimate goal of moving in!  Next on the list will be the granite - gosh, know anybody that does great granite work???  ha ha

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

WOW just wow! Those cabinets are amazing!! (I see why you want the handles you were talking about!!). And YES I DO know a granite guy! :)

Teri said...

Love the cabinets- just beautiful! Bet you are soooooo excited.